Stang Decision Systems, a state-of-the-art hiring and talent solutions company, has an immediate opening for a full-time Computer Programming Intern. This position is located in Marquette, Hancock, or remote (for the right candidate) and is for the period May 1–August 19, 2016 with potential for permanent employment for the right intern.
In exchange for your brilliance, we offer a flexible, innovative working environment where you become a valued contributing member learning from an experienced, high-tech company team.
WAGE. $12 per hour.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE IDEAL CANDIDATE.
The ideal Stang Intern writes awesome code via a solid foundation in PHP. You make it clean, well-factored and error free to the best of your abilities, but not at the expense of getting the job done.
You know good (best) solutions to problems and understand software process. Specific attributes of a Stang intern include these abilities:
- willingness to work with our current programming team of web developers/designers.
- adaptable across a wide variety of projects including assessment platforms, applicant tracking systems, NFL player evaluation systems and crowd-sourcing platforms.
- interest in working with Fortune 100 clients on creative, and sometimes high pressure, projects.
- proficiency with MySQL.
- familiarity with statistics and predictive analytics (e.g., z-scores, regression).
- communicate effectively one-on-one and with teams and supervisors.
- possess, or in the process of obtaining, a degree from Michigan Technological University in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field, desired.
- unrestricted right to work in the United States.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE COMPANY AT https://stangds.com